Hi all,

Just heads-up, we have applied a hotfix to Jenkins Pipeline library in
order to stabilize **SOME** of the plugin Pipelines.
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/pipeline-library/releases/tag/1.2.0. What
does the patch do?

   - buildPlugin() now enforces ACI for Linux flows
   - buildPlugin() now skips Windows configurations

But:

   - all other methods are not fixed. runPCT(), runATH(), essentialsTest()
   and so on will not work
   - Jenkins core build swill keep failing
   -  ACI agents do not offer Docker on Linux nodes. Any flow using Docker
   CLI will fail. (e.g. Docker fixtures from Jenkins Test Harness)

Anyway, this change should help some plugin maintainers.

BR, Oleg

P.S: I have enabled changelog for Jenkins Pipeline Library this week. If
you are interested to get notifications for changes happening there, please
feel free to subscribe to https://github.com/jenkins-infra/pipeline-library