This definitely works in Windows (a few Jenkins developers are Windows
users). It appears as though there's an issue with yarn being run as a
subprocess during the JavaScript "compilation" phase (i.e.,
uglify/minify/etc). Do you have a firewall blocking yarn from making
HTTP requests?

--
Matt Sicker
Senior Software Engineer, CloudBees