Ok, I understand now so basically you need write permission on
jenkins-infra/cn.jenkins.io and jenkins-infra/wechat.
Until now there was only a team with read permission and another one with admin
permission

So I created a new nested team call 'chinese-localization-sig-maintainer' under
'chinese-localization-sig' with write permission to those two repositories, so
Linuxsuren should be able to add new team members into
chinese-localization-sig-maintainer as long as the the github account is part
of the organisation which is your case.

@linuxsuren can you confirm that you can handle this?

---
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 52210D3D
---