I have a repeatableProperty in Jenkins Global Configuration page (see
https://github.com/jenkinsci/warnings-ng-plugin/pull/266
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/warnings-ng-plugin/pull/266>).

Expanded snippet:
<f:section title="${%Warnings Next Generation Plugin Global Settings}">
  <f:entry title="${%sourceDirectories.title}"
description="${%sourceDirectories.description}">
    <f:repeatableProperty field="sourceDirectories">
      <f:entry title="">
          <f:repeatableDeleteButton />
      </f:entry>
    </f:repeatableProperty>
  </f:entry>

</f:section>

(And a describable config.jelly)
<f:entry title="${%Absolute path of folder}" field="path">
  <f:textbox/>
</f:entry>
I can successfully add entries and delete entries in the UI. However, if I
remove the last element in the UI then the empty list ist not saved. More
precisely, the data bound setter
/**
 * Sets the list of source directories to the specified elements. Previously
set directories will be removed.
 *
 * @param sourceDirectories
 *         the source directories that contain the affected files
 */
@DataBoundSetter
public void setSourceDirectories(final List<SourceDirectory> sourceDirectories)
{

Is not called if I remove all elements in the UI (it is called for 1,…,n
elements). Has anyone an idea what I am making wrong?