I CCed the maintainer in this thread, so the 2-week timeout starts from
today. I also would not expect a quick response in this period, so I would
rather wait for more.
My suggestion would be to also create a pull request to
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-dingding-notifications.yml
and to CC the current maintainer there. Could help to distribute
notifications through different channels.

 My feelings is that the SIG should focus on the Localization and let
> liuwei be the main maintainer for now. That being said, i'm sure any extra
> help would be appreciated.

Just to clarify my statement, what I meant is that the plugin maintenance
could be coordinated with the SIG. This plugin is specific to the Chinese
community (as well as Qechat, for example), and discussing it in the local
community could help to find more stakeholders and contributors. Also,
Chinese Localization SIG is doing much more than just *language*
localization.  Localization is definitely a wider topic

BR, Oleg.