Yep, afaik they do. The problem in this context is that due to the agents
being ephemeral they are deleted immediately after they stop, and with that
also this log is gone.
So the idea was to add some basic output (eg the TaskID) in the actual
build log for easier debugging for users.

So far I haven't found a way how I would put that information into the
consoleLog per build for every node being spawned