Greetings,

Recently, we have developed and published a plugin to the jenkinsci:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/wallarm-fast-plugin , however we have
encountered some publication problems and were hoping to get assistance
with this issue.

The wallarm-fast plugin is not appearing in the /pluginmanager area of a
jenkins instance

So far we've followed the publishing guide (
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/update-center2#categorizing-plugins) as
well as the infra guide (
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/). Everything
is seemingly fine, but we fail to reach the end result of seeing our plugin
in the built-in jenkins search page.

There may be issues due to our plugin being originally ruby and only
recently being rewritten in java. We have not found any reason this may
cause problems, but we cannot be sure.

>From the source code at (
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/Jenkinsfile#L18[
)|
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/Jenkinsfile#L18]
 we
can see that there may be a period to building and publishing, but it's
unclear how often this happens (should we just wait a few hours / days /
months?).

After which step should we expect the plugin to appear?

Originally, we tried using the Jenkins Jira page:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-61365 .

Any help in troubleshooting will be greatly appreciated!