I've been running the release candidate in my test environment for over a
week with no issues.  Connected agents have included CentOS, Debian, and
Ubuntu Linux (local and cloud hosted ssh), Windows 10 (inbound and ssh),
Raspbian 10 (ssh), PowerPC running Ubuntu 18, IBM s390x running Ubuntu 18.

No focused testing of the specific changes in the 2.222.2 RC, just typical
usage.

Mark Waite