> Am 11.05.2020 um 11:34 schrieb Shihaaz Buhary <shihaa...@gmail.com>:
>
> Do you mean that we can view the JaCoCo HTML reports in ci.jenkins.io
> <http://ci.jenkins.io/> itself?

Yes.

> If so, is there a sample Jenkinsfile that you can point me to?

I used that quite some time ago:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/analysis-model/blob/0332b1993edca1e6af9589b256f754dc5a3f2e71/Jenkinsfile

<https://github.com/jenkinsci/analysis-model/blob/0332b1993edca1e6af9589b256f754dc5a3f2e71/Jenkinsfile>

Now I create coverage reports with GitHub actions only. But it still should
work. What you can do as well, take the current version
https://github.com/jenkinsci/analysis-model/blob/master/Jenkinsfile
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/analysis-model/blob/master/Jenkinsfile>
and add JaCoCo at the end (and adapt the maven options to invoke JaCoCo).