I doubt this can be achieved by pure REST API calls.
Probably you need to write your own plugin that provides such a rest api

On 23.05.2020 13:37, varun vikas wrote:
Hi Markus,

My requirement is that, any user can login on portal and trigger
Jenkins build, but in background this request will be sent by a single
generic user.
So , I will block the build trigger by any user who does not have
Jenkins permission ., So that only those user can trigger builds who
have triggere access on Jenkins.
Actually I have credential of only one generic user but on portal any
user can trigger build, but I want to get it triggered by only those
users who have proper permission.

I have one link ,but read permission API is not given in this link.
https://support.cloudbees.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000078091-How-do-I-use-RBAC-REST-API-

Thanks & Regards,
Varun

On Sat, 23 May 2020, 16:57 Markus Winter, <m_win...@gmx.de