This got lost in my spam folder so replying mostly so others see it.

Can you make a pr for
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-gitea.yml
to add your infra account to it.

Make sure you login to artifactory first and give it 15 min to sync.

It's worth pinging @stephenconnolly in there too.

Since it's not officially marked as deprecated you'll need to wait for
Stephenc or 2 week timeout to happen

Gavin