Can I suggest "Controller" as a possible replacement for Master?
Host/Server are a little too ambiguous in this context and I don't really
like the term "Control Plane".

Allowlist/Denylist would be my suggested replacements for the lists
although personally I'd prefer it written as AllowList/DenyList anywhere it
appears in mixed case :)

Richard.