Hi Bastian,

Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately maintainers listed on
plugins.jenkins.io do not represent the actual list of maintainers, it
still needs to be updated to use the plugin maintainers listing instead of
pom.xm metadata (WEBSITE-658
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/WEBSITE-658>). The source of truth is
here:
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-libvirt-slave.yml

   - https://github.com/g-k-r is listed as a maintainer
   - The last activity was on April 22:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/libvirt-slave-plugin/commit/c6984506b9916ae9d2a270cf6055b15238d9a64c

I will add the maintainer to CC to dicscuss the adoption.

Best regards,
Oleg