Hi Fabio,

Thanks for stepping up! This plugin definitely needs a maintainer. As one
of former contributors who were not merging pull requests until a new
maintainer steps up, I highly appreciate your interest. Please do not
hesitate to request my reviews if needed. I am also happy to provide
on-demand knowledge transfers.

I have granted you committer permissions in the repository, you will need
to accept the invitation to the Jenkins organization. In order to be able
to release the plugin, you will also need to submit a pull request to
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-build-user-vars-plugin.yml

Welcome aboard!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev