On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 at 16:17, Radosław Antoniuk <radek.anton...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Since now we know we have the GH issues templates... what do you think
> about creating a central (i.e. pre-defined and shared across all plugins),
> how about:
> - creating a unified GH issue template for the whole jenkinsci
> organisation (i.e. pre-defined template)
> - push this template via PR to all the plugin repositories (regardless of
> whether they use Jira or GH)
> - automatically create new plugin repositories with this template
> - (?) create a bot that would pull all "security" labelled issues into
> Jira security project or wherever it may be

I agree it would be good to create the GitHub issue templates in the
.github repository
https://github.com/jenkinsci/.github

Not sure why we would need to create a PR to all plugin repositories as
GitHub will automatically use the central one if there isn't one in the
repository

There's a PR to archetypes which adds all of our standard files that make
plugin maintenance easier:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/archetypes/pull/155

Thanks
Tim