Hello,

I just gave you admin access to the repository.

Notice that I am not sure if it makes sense to continue maintaining this
plugin since the Bitbucket Push and Pull request plugin might do what you
are looking for

* https://github.com/jenkinsci/bitbucket-push-and-pull-request-plugin

Let me know if I can help you out with something.