Congratulations Oliver and, as per the phrase, thanks for all the fish ;).

Thanks a lot for your great contribution to the Jenkins Project. As a
father of 3 myself, without twins however, I certainly see your choice as a
wise one and can imagine what's in front of you for upcoming times.

Time to create the jenkinsci-parenting SiG and mailing list, it seems 😉.

Cheers