> Starting 2021 Atlassian will not sell any new Lizences for Bitbucket
Server and EOL is February 2024 (
https://www.atlassian.com/de/software/bitbucket/download).

AFAICT BitBucket DataCenter edition will still exist but you will require a
DataCenter licence  (and have to cough up more $$$) and it is "supposed" to
look and behave like a BitBucket Server (which may mean APIs - but I am not
an 100% sure on this).

https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/bitbucket-server-and-data-center-feature-comparison-953652422.html
https://www.atlassian.com/migration/key-offering-changes?tab=data-center-dates#key-changes

/James