Turns out dependabot seems to want the unforking
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/5171

The comment regarding DiskFileItem in FileParameterValue dates back 13
years.
Regarding JEP-200 there might be some rogue plugin that perhaps attempts to
serialize this apparently unserializable object.
Perhaps we should remove it from the whitelist and test it. Even
FileParameterValue uses fileitem transiently so no serialization happens
there.