I already faced the same issue in jenkinsci/email-ext-plugin#291
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/email-ext-plugin/pull/291> and worked around
it by adding Caffeine to my <dependencyManagement> section. Of course the
permanent solution is to adapt Script Security to jenkinsci/bom#505
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/bom/pull/505>, for which I already opened
jenkinsci/script-security-plugin#345
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/script-security-plugin/pull/345>.

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 12:12 AM Mark Waite <mark.earl.wa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I tried to update the git client plugin to use bom 807.  The update fails
to compile with a message about the required bounds check failing on the
caffeine library.

> Any suggestions of changes I should make in the git client plugin to use
the most recent bill of materials?

email to jenkinsci-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/64f55a31-4dfa-4ba9-b15e-aca6e7620864n%40googlegroups.com
.