Good point Oleg, thanks a lot for this reminder!

Any test on infra.ci.jenkins.io <http://infra.ci.jenkins.io/> must be done on a
private APM instance, to ensure no sensitive data is leaked. It means that we
should only do it for testing purpose, and the feedback to the community will
need a special attention on the data presented.

Damien