Thanks for your input. That's what I thought.

--

[image: Martin Goyot]

[image: Logo Tuleap]

Martin Goyot

+33.7.66.39.17.39

Consultant and Tuleap trainer

Enalean SAS - Tuleap

[image: Linkedin Tuleap] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/tuleap/> [image:
Tuleap website] <https://www.tuleap.org/fr/> [image: Twitter Tuleap]
<https://twitter.com/TuleapOpenALM>
[image: Bannière téléchargement ebook Agilité à l'échelle]
<https://www.tuleap.org/fr/ebook-agilite-a-lechelle/?utm_source=signature-mail&utm_medium=martin-goyot&utm_campaign=banner-mail-promo-ebook-1>