I replied with Daniel's support ticket number (569994)

and got this back:

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your patience here. I checked internally once more and found
that we can, in fact, do this for you. We've gone ahead and detached the
repository into its own fork network.

Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions about this!