I _think_ you're looking at the wrong check_run.

This appears to be the right one:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/caffeine-api-plugin/runs/3165930312?check_suite_focus=true

and it didn't trigger a release because there wasn't an 'interesting'
change.

You should be able to trigger a release yourself by starting the action
yourself