Hi Basil et al,

We have discovered a regression in the LTS caused by the commons-io upgrade
to 2.10.0.  (from 2.8.0)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IO-741

This was fixed in 2.304 (https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/5623) in
commons-io 2.11.0

Whilst the regression was detected by the plugin compatibility tester and
the method was used in test code (not production) looking at the there does
seem to be a few occurunces in production code that could hit this bug in
some situations.

WDYT about bumping commons-io here?

(sorry for the late notice, we had a regression in our testing pipeline
that meant no PCTs where run but that failure was not caught until
yesterday)

/James