On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 12:12 PM Basil Crow <m...@basilcrow.com> wrote:

> There are at least 25 additional plugins with confirmed Guava
> regressions that must be prepared and released. Some of them have
> significant adoption. I have enumerated them in this epic:
>
> https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-65988

Today I filed PRs for most of the remaining issues in the
JENKINS-65988 epic. There are still two more PRs that need to be
filed:

1. We need a PR to migrate Jira from Guava's cache to Caffeine and to
remove its usage of Objects#firstNonNull. I do not intend to open such
a PR; volunteers are welcome.

2. We need a PR to migrate Gerrit Trigger from Guava's cache to
Caffeine. I do not intend to open such a PR; volunteers are welcome.

Apart from the above two tasks, I think that all the PRs that need to
be filed have been filed. Now it is just a matter of getting those PRs
merged and released, completing the JEP, and proceeding with the core
Guava upgrade.