Sending this email as requested by Mark Waite. As described in
jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater#2070, I have no actual
interest in maintaining this plugin, but I need
jenkinsci/github-oauth-plugin#125 merged and released to facilitate
the core Guava upgrade. Since I have not received a response from the
current maintainer (Sam Gleske, CC'd in this message) or the previous
two maintainers (Surya Gaddipati and Sam Kottler, also CC'd in this
message), and since I do not think it is acceptable to break this
plugin, I suppose I just need to do it myself. I do not really have a
way of testing this plugin in a realistic environment, so I will try
to recruit some users to help me. Failing that, I will monitor Jira
for any regressions and respond to them accordingly. I may keep
maintaining the POM/BOM and merging/releasing minor bug fixes, but I
cannot promise major feature development, security fixes, or in-depth
code reviews.

Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/github-oauth-plugin
PR: https://github.com/jenkinsci/github-oauth-plugin/pull/125
GitHub username: basil
Jenkins infrastructure account ID: basil