I see no evidence that jenkinsci/jenkins#5687 has introduced a leak,
so I do not think it should be reverted. I _do_ see evidence that
registering AntClassLoader (specifically) as parallel-capable has
increased the heap size requirement for pipeline-steps-doc-generator:
1280 MiB seems to be sufficient, while what JVM ergonomics picked for
e.g.
https://ci.jenkins.io/job/Infra/job/pipeline-steps-doc-generator/job/PR-92/1/consoleFull
(945 MiB) is insufficient. My recommendation to operators is to adjust
the hardware and/or -Xmx settings to ensure that a sufficiently large
heap is provided.