Hello Konstantin,

Thank you for adopting this plugin.

I am working with Mark Waites and a couple of others on various initiatives
to improve the contributors and maintainers experience (especially
newcomers).

It is in that context that I believe that it would be great if we could we
discuss your experience by mail of even is a short call (if time zones are
favorable). I'd like to know things, among others, like:

   - was the adoption successful?
   - what were the friction points?
   - Did you get (or needed) help? In what form?
   - what were your motives for adoption?
   - what is your previous experience as Jenkins/OSS contributor and in
   java dev?
   - ....

If interested to share your experience, you can contact me at
jean-m...@meessen-web.org.

/- Jmm
Jean-Marc Meessen
Brussels, Belgium