Hi all,

https://github.com/jenkinsci/sonar-gerrit-plugin/blob/905786a87ab70b3af130ea718472f05511efd650/src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/sonargerrit/config/GerritAuthenticationConfig.java#L25

is currently storing some credentials in 2 fields:
- String username
- Secret password

I'd like to replace those 2 fields with a credentials id from credentials
plugin.

Is there a best practice for this kind of data migration? What should I do
with the old field data? Should I automatically create one credentials
instance per legacy username & password in a new readResolve method?