Hi all,

Just a heads up, the CDF is gradually deprecating Zoom and meetup.com.
There is no confirmed ETA for full shutdown, but it is expected to happen
by the end of the year. The new Bevy-based community portal has been
deployed on  https://community.cd.foundation. Basically it includes both
Meetup.com replacement and a webinar platform that replaces Zoom and can
also integrate with YouTube live streaming.

Currently we can create new chapters on the CDF Community portal, and I
asked the CDF team to create a test Jenkins chapter. Now we have it on
https://community.cd.foundation/jenkins/ . If you join the platform, I can
make you event organizers upon request.

This year we will need to move all active Jenkins meetups, Governance
Meeting and SIGs to the Bevy platform. It will likely require creation of
multiple chapters there, and also outreach to meetup.com users in order to
ensure they join the new platform. I kindly ask Alyssa to coordinate this
effort as a Jenkins Events Officer. There is a #communitygroups channel on
the CDF Slack where all the conversation happens

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev