In your Jenkinsfile of your job where you want to use the parser. Or are you
using a Freestyle project?

I think in Freestyle projects I forgot to add a dynamic selection of the parser
ID in the UI up to now. I should file an issue for this bug. In this case you
need to register your parser in the warnings plugin as well...