Hey everyone,

I would like to propose to enable workflow approval
<https://docs.github.com/en/organizations/managing-organization-settings/disabling-or-limiting-github-actions-for-your-organization#configuring-required-approval-for-workflows-from-public-forks>
 for
first time contributors, at least for jenkinsci/jenkins, if we don't want
to enforce it on the organization.

Not every new contributor proposes a PR with good intentions,
see https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/6669 for a recent core PR
example.

While these kinds of "contributions" cause no real harm to a repository
itself, they do waste resources, especially if you do that on core or other
core repositories like ATH, bom, etc.

Enabling workflow approval for new contributors requires maintainers to
click a button on the repository to allow the workflow to start, if the PR
has been submitted by a first time contributor, which sounds fine to me,
instead of watching builds on ci.jenkins taking hours for nothing.

Kind regards,
~Alex