Hello everyone,

just a reminder that the feedback that you can give us is really important
for us. The idea is, when we will be in the "grading" phase of the project,
to be fair to the community.
By that I mean we don't want to say "Rule A is 90% of the grade" when in
fact the community disagree with that.

Here is the link to the survey: https://forms.gle/T6LLqQGYgKke2b8e9

For the moment, we have 11 responses. Thank you for those who responded.
Please be sure that it's really quick and your time is really important to
us.

Regards,
-- Adrien