While investigating Stack Overflow in the IntelliJ Stapler Plugin, I notice
that at least the `jelly:stapler` tag library XSD is not complete
https://github.com/jenkinsci/idea-stapler-plugin/issues/66

Does anybody know how/where these XSDs are generated?

I believe KK wrote a Maven plugin to generate these. If I remember
correctly, when he was building this IntelliJ plugin locally, he just had a
bash script to copy the XSDs from somewhere else into the plugin's
resources directory. Now that this plugin is built with Gradle, I wonder
how to get the latest XSDs on every build or during the release?

Another option is to forget about XSDs and just generate metadata on the
fly from the Jelly TagLibrary and Tag classes. It is quite a bit of work,
though. Not sure I can make time to do it.