> What if I don't want randos on the internet messing up labeling of open
PRs in repos I maintain?
There's an issue here:
https://github.com/timja/github-comment-ops/issues/54
I'm not sure how to scale that though, I thought about adding topic
controls but that would mean an extra API call on each request eating into
rate limits.

There could be a DSL in a config file or environment variable that excludes
repositories / repositories:command, but that would mean maintainers would
have to opt-out centrally.

The extent of them messing up is limited to the set of labels you have
configured and you will get a notification for any action they do.

-----

At Daniel's request I've temporarily limited the repositories in the
jenkinsci org to:

   - jenkins
   - design-library-plugin
   - jenkins-infra-test-plugin

This is to gather feedback and in a couple of weeks if there's no
objections we can enable globally.

Thanks
Tim