Hello dear contributors and maintainers!

For information, the infra-team is updating the tooling of the agents on
ci.jenkins.io.

Main changes are located around JDK upgrade:

- Yesterday, we bumped JDK 11 to the latest 11.0.16+8 and JDK 17 to latest
17.0.4+8.
- Today, we'll bump the JDK8 to the latest 8u345-b01

(Less important, but the azure CLI, the gh CLI, docker-compose CLI and the
remoting protocol are also upgraded).

For the infra team,

Damien DUPORTAL