Hello there,

I am looking to adopt the Remote Terminal Access plugin
<https://plugins.jenkins.io/remote-terminal-access/>.
It is currently up for adoption and has no maintainers at this time.
My github username is kmartens27 / https://github.com/kmartens27
My ci.jenkins.io is also kmartens27
Here is the PR for the permissions updater,
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/pull/2731

Original maintainers: none currently listed.

Other information:

Hello,

I'm looking to adopt the Remote Terminal Access plugin, so that I can work
on modernizing and updating the plugin ahead of DevOps world. This would be
two-fold, as it is also to ensure that the plugin adoption process is clear
and thorough. Since the plugin is older and has a low count of installs, I
thought it would be a good place to go through the modernization process
without major interruptions.

Please let me know if there's anything else needed before adopting

Thanks!
--
Kevin Martens
Technical Content Developer