Thanks Basil for opening
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/helpdesk/issues/3130 following this
operation.

We have rolled-out a fix to ensure that your agent running as linux
containers are now using the C.UTF-8 locale (instead of ANSI) which was a
regression.

More news tomorrow, but this specific problem should be fixed for the
uypcoming 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience and contributions.

Cheers,

Damien