On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 3:48:15 PM UTC-6 Firm Soil wrote:

> Question is not about "how to use jenkins". It is about whether Jenkins
> has an equivalent current feature or new development (plugin et al
> mechanism included) effort for this lack of functionality is needed.

Jenkins has an equivalent current feature.  As far as I can tell, new
development is not required for that functionality.

This list is focused on the development of capabilities for Jenkins.  As
far as I can tell, the requested capability exists in Jenkins.

If we begin discussing the details of how to use that capability, we shift
this thread from a Jenkins development topic to a Jenkins users topic.
Please start the conversation in the community
forum https://community.jenkins.io or in the Jenkins user mailing list.

Thanks,
Mark Waite