Hello dear contributors and former contributors.

This thread is a call for help about the infra.

As described in https://github.com/jenkins-infra/helpdesk/issues/3258, we are
cleaning up unused resources on the Azure cloud and are wondering if it is ok
to delete the Azure functions that seems unused.
Also, as per
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/helpdesk/issues/3258#issuecomment-1339179136
<https://github.com/jenkins-infra/helpdesk/issues/3258#issuecomment-1339179136>,
 we do not see any usage of these functions anymore, so we want to proceed to
deletion.

If you have any memory of these functions and their usages and feel like we
should not delete them in Azure, please net us know by answering to this email.

Without any blocker, we’ll proceed to delete these cloud resources in 7 days
(aka. the 13th of December).

Thanks in advance for your time and knowledge sharing!

Damien Duportal, for the infra team