I’m currently starting the Java 11 migration of my plugins and my local builds
are failing due to several Java modules failures (package x.y.z is declared in
the unnamed module, but a.b.c does not use it,  error: module not found:
x.y.z).

Do we already have some guidelines on how to migrate a plugin to Java 11? Do we
need to create module-info.java files for plugins? How do we access libraries
that use modules? Or has someone already finished the the migration so I can
have a look at the necessary steps?