Hi all,

As it was announced in the CDF today, the nominations for CDF project
representatives are
open: https://github.com/cdfoundation/foundation/issues/442 . The
nomination period starts on May 22, 2023 and ends on June 5, 2023. 4 of the
9 CDF TOC seats are elected from CDF Project representatives per charter.
Each CDF Project may nominate a maximum of one project representative to
run for these seats. Nominations must be made under this GitHub issue

I've represented the project since July 2021, and was a TOC chair from
August 2021 until December 2022. It is a weird situation at the moment,
because I am taking a long break in the Jenkins community because of the
war in Ukraine and personal matters. I'm also not very interested in the
TOC position at the moment, because the foundation cannot back the TOC by
project management resources to organize sustainable evolution of
initiatives like CDEvents. I would like to remain the CDF ambassador and
help the foundation from the advocacy point, but I doubt I could represent
Jenkins and achieve something positive for the project in the foundation in
the current state. It would be better if somebody else steps up.

We had a preliminary discussion with Mark Waite, who regularly participates
in the CDF TOC meetings, and he is interested in taking this role. So I
would propose to nominate Mark as a single candidate from the Jenkins
project, unless there are other contributors who want to step up in the
foundation. Anyone? :)

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev