In JS and CSS and Jelly we have no concepts of encapsulation and APIs in the
moment. Everything what is available in the browser is public by default. In JS
this is even more complex to hide than in Java.

I think that users also will benefit from views that do not load the same
library multiple times (loading time of a page). Also it duplicates the
development effort if we create a plugin API for each JS library that we are
using in core.