Hi All,

Sorry for the long title but I'm really at lost here...

I'm the maintainer of the bitbucket plugin
<https://plugins.jenkins.io/bitbucket/> and I would like to solve
JENKINS-65697 <https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-65697>.
I've checked the code and it looks like the triggered job is of class
*WorkflowMultiBranchProject*. The future job I'm getting once scheduled OK
is *jenkins.branch.MultiBranchProject$BranchIndexing*.

I've tried to inject environment variables into it by using the already
existing class *BitBucketPayload* which looks like this *BitBucketPayload
extends InvisibleAction implements EnvironmentContributingAction*

My problem is that the *buildEnvironment* method isn't called.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Tzach