Alternatively, 2.417 could be a viable candidate, as it includes the
security fix, and could include both regression fixes for JENKINS-71698
<https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-71698> and JENKINS-71699
<https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-71699>, if reviewed within the
next week.
Thanks to Tim and Markus for filing the couple of PRs so quick!