Hi folks,
I'm working on Radicle [1] - a new forge that aims to differentiate from
gitlab/gitea/etc. by staying peer-to-peer (p2p) - the same way that git is p2p.
Radicle is, of course, Free/Libre and/or Open Source Software (FLOSS).

Radicle is still very alpha (not really ready to onboard to, yet) and we've
only recently started working on the CI front. We're working on building our
first integrations with CI systems there, and I thought I'd reach out to see if
anyone here would be interested in working with us on writing a new plugin for
Jenkins. There is a funding opportunity [2] as well.

Happy to answer any questions on/off-list.

Thanks for your time!
Yorgos
[1] - https://radicle.xyz
[2] - https://hackmd.io/@radicle/HJja4EBt3