I would suspect your question is too vague so most people don't have a
quick easy answer to provide.

I would say you have 2 options
1) Make a new doThing function, and goto /action/thing and render a new
template with your stacktrace
2) Render the stacktrace in your html, hide it with css, and toggle showing
it with javascript
(`document.querySelector("selector").classList.toggle("show")`)