That is the ideal technique, but it might be a lot of effort for the
release team for minimal gain. In practice I think it would suffice to
simply upgrade Remoting to the regular 3160.vd76b_9ddd10cc release on
the LTS line. Yes this is pulling in a few unrelated changes, but as
long as they are shipping in weeklies I don't see a big risk here. If
the release team wants to go through the extra effort, I would not
stop them, either.