It has been quite a while since I last acted as a release lead for a
Jenkins LTS release.  I'd like to be the release lead for Jenkins 2.426.1.
Jenkins 2.426.1 is scheduled to release Nov 15, 2023.

I've been testing 2.426 in my development environment and am interested in
several of its changes.  Some of those changes include:

   - Removal of Prototype.js JavaScript library
   - Addition of the Java 11 end of life Administrative Monitor
   - End of life for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and its derivatives

I'll need coaching and reviews from Kris Stern, Alexander Brandes, and Tim
Jacomb.

Mark Waite